Dave,I realize this is not a website suggestion but did not know where else to put it.Think we could get t-shirts made for this website?If this is something you dont want to deal with I might be inclined to help make it happen.Let me know what you think.

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:52 pm

I think Dave owes me one from back in 2007

I would be interested in 2 or 3

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm

I agree!! I had shirts done about a year ago, but I am not happy with the design at all, so i think a new design is definately needed.

I am going to try and redesign the shirts so that they are something that people would actually want to wear. Any ideas you have for design, quotes, etc to put on the shirts, please let me know.

aqualung, I definately do owe you a shirt as i promised it all the way back in 07. Once we finalize our new shirt design i will send one your way.

tbob55, how are you with designing shirt logos/captions? would you be able to help with creating a shirt setup for the site? Or do you know any company out there that does printing/pressing for tshirts? Im not the most artistic person, so i am definately not the best to create the design for our shirts.

Thanks,

Dave O

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Dave, do you have a picture of the original shirts, or they never got that far??
Being that Fish Finder covers many states, the design will need to be generic don't you think?

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:22 pm

I like simplicity, so I think just the CT fish finder logo at the top would be great.

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:13 pm

No expertise whatsoever for design but agree with hertzy that we should use logo and keep it simple.I do have a connection for the shirts.Do you want me to look into his capabilities,pricing,minimum quantities,etc.???
Once all details are ironed out we could run thread for who wants what.

Posted Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:44 am

OK I'll see what i can come up with...once i have a few designs put together i will post them up here to see what people think.

tbob that would be awesome if you could get some info on the pricing for the shirts. I think well start with creating CT Fish Finder tshirts and then depending on demand we can expand to include other states. I appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Dave O

Posted Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:58 am

This seems to have died out.
Dave what is it you need from us??
I will be glad to get the ball really rolling on this, some shirts and hats would be a good thing, I know I would like some.

Posted Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Hey Dave,I'll take a shirt or two!Maybe even a hat even though I don't wear them.I think posting a few designs and then taking a vote is a great idea,I think that's what you were saying might happen,isn't it?I've also got a couple suggestions,How about one that has a different color collar and sleave bands,I don't know what style of t-shirt that's called but they're nice!Or another one could be a pocket-T or one could have the logo across the shoulders on the back?....Just my 2 cents trying to be helpful....This site really seems to have taken off in the last year since I've been on here,maybe a tournament/picnic/barbeque/party could be in the future?

Posted Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 am

Almost forgot,put me down for a couple of thirty packs for the BBQ!

Posted Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:16 am

Guys,

I'm away this week on a business trip, but hopefully this weekend i can put some time to some tshirts and planning for a possible bbq for CT Fish Finder...were starting to grow in numbers so it will be great to promote the site with shirts and meet each other in person. I will get back to you once i get back this weekend (down in Alabama this week)

Dave O

Posted Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:18 am

I think think shirts would be cool. I'm always talking about the site I think it would be a good thing.

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Any graphic designers out there who can come up with a cool design for the t-shirts...i am thinking something that incorporates the fish above, but it will probably look better as like a black and white silhouette design or something less bold.

Anyone who is good with Photoshop and can come up with something is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dave O

Posted Thu May 14, 2009 5:59 pm

All,

Below is what I am thinking for the back of the Tshirt. On the front, i was thinking of just keeping it simple with CT Fish Finder located on the left chest area. Let me know what you think and I can get these printed up. I was thinking having the tshirt be a dark blue color with the logo and lettering white. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dave O

Posted Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:06 pm

looks great

Posted Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:45 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links