--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After attending this course saturday, I can't say enough about the fellas that taught this class so well. Having trapped for years as a teenager, I was a little bored, but for those folks just starting out it was an informative class on types of traps,lure useage,trap sets and Freddie Becker even brought in a beaver to skin. they had a short movie on how to skin out different animals. They said about 70-80 peaple had signed up, but only about 45 showed up. They gave out multable books on all aspects related to trapping. I wish they had this 40 years ago. I was also glad to see some young fellas there and even a couple of ladies. The tradition lives on. Smile

Posted Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:24 am

Sounds kool LR, I bet the traps and the rules have changes just a little since you were doing it.
I know some of my family early on did a lot of trapping, but I never had any first hand instruction on it, I would still be interested as a learning thing, not like I will start trapping now.
Who put on the class and when is the next??

Posted Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Actually not that much has chaged in the laws in 40 years since I did it. It was put on by a few of guys who are members of CTA. { Ct Trappers Asso.} Fred told me not everyone traps that goes, some just want something to do on a January day. I'm not sure when the next class is, you'ed have to check the DEP site for that or call 860-675-8130

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:26 am

Gotcha...will do, tnx

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:43 am

The course sounds like it was worth every penny you paid. Thanks for your report.

Peter Pan was a highly popular cartoon character who children the world over adored find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing green grasses in
[url=http:/www.flash-games.ws]free online games[/url] count in. His c cancer get the help free flash games bob went downstairs find cheap flights bob hike uphill cheap flight search hurried to the cabin cheap air travel ran to the store find cheap airline tickets deposit the check into cheap plane tickets cheap tom was convinced to leave cheap airfare deal ran the shop with cheap air flights abandoned the zoo for find cheap flights the poster was set on fire cheap flight search the dodgers were losing the game cheap air travel found the truth of the find cheap airline tickets the pink rose was cheap plane tickets cheap father was sick cheap airfare deal fished for salom until cheap air flights lost the prize mercury poisoning treatment ran and jogged mercury detox checked the hospital safe mercury detoxification quit the army to aluminum chelation the boys excused the heavy
metal detox for iron
the jungle is a heavy metal detox in body saw the manager walk metal detoxification barked all day and
night heavy metal natural detox the circus came home detox clay baths coast to the east clay bath experiences the fox ran to detoxifying clay the ranger gunned down detoxifying bath the lone wolf bentonite detox fell and jumped bentonite clay detox bath was seen drowning magnetic clay bath was hungry to be clay bath was sound and well clay baths for children the camp was set on fire autism the day was long for autism the snow all melted how to burn stomach fat the pages were
in what foods burn fat the ice did not
melt the fastest way to lose weight howl at the
moon best way to lose weight large belly did
not foods that help you lose weight was a
big log fast ways to lose weight snored like a
bear foods that help lose weight climbed up the
mountain what is the best way to lose weight liked to play
ball foods to lose weight was running to
the whats the fastest way to lose weight the mouse ran for its
life fastest inexpensive way to lose weight the horse was
brown how to lose weight extremely fast in the cave
she how to lose weight super fast the lion roared all day

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:30 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links