Anglers:
We at the Inland Fisheries Division hope that 2014 one of your best angling years ever. We are seeking your input on our short survey focused on your fishing preferences that should take no more than 10 minutes. The survey is facilitated via survey monkey and can be completed by opening this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FISH_ON . We appreciate the information you provide as it will help us to identify ways to improve fishing in Connecticut in the near future. Results from prior surveys focused on “fisheries related information” have facilitated improvement of our web pages, the soon to be published 2014 Angler’s Guide, and our CT Fish and Wildlife Facebook page.

This survey will remain open for several weeks so please share this link with your fellow friends, family, and others who share your enthusiasm for fishing. Thank you for taking the time to help improve fishing in Connecticut. Should you have any questions please contact us at 860-424-Fish or by email at DEEP.inland.fisheries@ct.gov

Link to our survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FISH_ON

Posted Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:58 am

done..................among other things you can vote for an earlier start to the fishing season here in CT, worth taking a look at

Posted Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:29 am

Try to find the time to respond to survey. Oh yeah and turn in poachers if that upsets sets you To BAD !!!

Posted Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Done,i like that they are trying to improve the fishing in ct! And a earlier opening day sounds good to me!

Posted Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Survey finished! I think all my suggestions are always going to be limited by budgets. One thing I forgot to mention, I ran into the fish shocking guys 3 times this year. It was a pleasure talking to them and understanding which lakes (most of them) have the big girls in them. I imagine their data collection factors heavily into the allocation of resources and how each lake is managed. Hope they keep it up.

Posted Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:20 pm

sometimes you dont know how good something is until you dont have it any more. Sure i had some days that were not bang up, especial early or late season, but the fishing in CT is dam good.

Posted Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:13 am

Filled it out a few weeks back. My comment was that I would like to see more enforcement officers around. I think their presence can have a profound affect on the amount poaching that goes on at a few of the more popular fishing areas. Just my $.02

Posted Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:45 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links