There is a great opportunity for anyone that wants to fish 2 days for cod, pollock, haddock plus maybe some shark. Cost is ONLY $125 for both days out of Seabrook New Hampshire.
This offer is only because of a cancellation and will probably be taken with in the hour if not sooner.
I am on this trip and Im paying $250 to do it.

Posted Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 pm

There you go....Friday is now taken....Thursday is still open for 62.50...Plus gratuity and fish cleaning.

Posted Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 pm

We better hope its not you whom hooks into a porbeagle....you seem to have a tendency to let the sharks become unbuttoned!
Not to mention the rust you gonna have to shakeoff from lack of fishing!

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:00 am

Rusty for sure...but me's willing to wager I will still whoop you as long as dog fish don't count Razz

Before I forget...what do we all owe this rare visit from the great one??

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:11 am

Nownow Lunger....no need for a wager....all I require to be satisfied is braggin rights!.....so at the end of the day you need to have an accurate cooler count...and dont tell me you lost track....it aint hard to count to nine.....and I logged in just to see what kinds of stories you have been telling here.

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:42 am

Thursday spot is now filled as well...

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:41 am

Good luck fellas.................................wait a minute.................whose callin' who rusty? Question

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:32 am

Ya know that's a good point Carp...I was fishing the race this past Thursday night and ended up with a nice striper, could have done much better but my partner screwed up reading the tide chart.
So I'm not all that "rusty"

Mr tbob has been fishing, a little, but does not report to us little people here, he belongs to this other pompous azz pay site where nobody reports anything in fear that their wonderful spot will be over run by low life's such as ourselves. And if you aint in the clique....forget about it...LMAO Rolling Eyes

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:51 am

see...you must be rusty....that little striper was 24 inches and u callin it nice?...and lo and behold he blames someone else for not catching more?....thank god it wasnt me with him.

and why report here anyways?..for 3 little peep to read it?

HBD to skipperj9!!!

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:04 pm

that little striper was 24 inches and u callin it nice?...and lo and behold he blames someone else for not catching more?

Now you just talkin smack...you know nuttin about the fish i caught...24" is bait out there....and as a matter of fact I did actually question the captain that day regarding the tide....and in fact, I, me, myself and I was correct.

So do tell big boy....when was the last time you caught a fish??
I was going to say went fishing but made it a little more realistic.

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:48 pm

I ll have you know I caught one lmb and one rockie on coventry lake 2 weeks ago!

now seriously...how nice was that striper?

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Lets just say it was a hell of a lot bigger than your LMB & Rockie combined a couple times...LMAO

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:25 pm

omg this is too funny to read.

Posted Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Ahhhhhhhhh, how refreshing to see the return of the Tbob & A'lung show!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:22 pm

pramsey

Ahhhhhhhhh, how refreshing to see the return of the Tbob & A'lung show!!!!!!!!!!!!

We really need to make that ice race happen!!!!!!

Posted Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:37 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links