ehertzfeld

pramsey

Ahhhhhhhhh, how refreshing to see the return of the Tbob & A'lung show!!!!!!!!!!!!

We really need to make that ice race happen!!!!!!

Yes prammer....I am back to liven up this site and make sure you pay attention to the report I will post after our 2 day deep sea trip!
The pics alone will be worth the price of admission.

and hertzy.....hate to burst your bubble but that ice race aint never gonna take place!I guess you havent seen a recent pic of daLunger....he must have added 25 lbs to his belly n butt.I would be afraid to peer pressure him into participating in anything that physical.We would need to have oxygen,nitroglycerin and an EMT on hand.

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:36 am

Yes prammer....I am back to liven up this site and make sure you pay attention to the report I will post after our 2 day deep sea trip!
The pics alone will be worth the price of admission.

Agreed, pictures of my outstanding catch will be aawwwwed by many, however, the pictures of you sleeping & drooling all over yourself...well that's a different story.

And yes it's true I may have added 25 pounds to my frame, it just happens to be solid muscle added to my fine chiseled physique.

My challenge still stands for the ice race...I will even pitch in to buy you a new pair of running shoes, ya know, the ones with the velcro straps, cuz I know you bending over to tie laces aint happening.

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:55 am

Ouch! It doesnt get any better then that....is it really worth the beef!

Posted Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:49 am

snapper

is it really worth the beef!

HUH??

Well tbob and I crushed them on the first day, the second days fishing was fair, nothing like the first...will post up some details after I am done packaging away about 60 pounds of fillets..

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 am

By asking is it worth the beef, I meant, really...is it worth letting anyone get your blood boiling even for a second.

It sounds like you had a productive trip! That's awesome! Congrats, and glad to read you are back safely

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 am

Well tbob and I crushed them on the first day, the second days fishing was fair,

Heard a lot of bitching and moaning about the cod this season. Doesn't sound like you guys did too badly Smile Who did you fish with? Been thinking about an October overnight if I can fit one in.

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:53 pm

It was not a cod only trip RNA.
Caught on this trip were Cod, Pollack,Haddock,Hake, Cusk, and one tuna was boated, 3 tuna were hooked on Thursday, only one made it into the boat, which the fisherman was kind enough to share a piece of his catch with all.
Plenty of whales around us and often had blue sharks circling the boat both days. Several sharks were hooked but broke off.
We were on Eastman's out of seabrook NH
this was part of their report for Thursday.
Just heard from the marathon boat and they had close to a massacre. 25 guy charter(Fishshark Adventures) with fishing pretty much as good as it gets, low man with at least 20, some more than double that, along with a triple hook up on Bluefin Tuna. Boated just one small one 50# caught by Phil(fireman) Doherty, I guess Bernard lost a whopper, along with Sorry Charlie, who after a long fight broke it off as the gaff was being readied. They are back out tomorrow at 5.

Last edited by aqualung on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Sounds like a good trip overall.
What, no pool winner?

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:32 pm

................got a call as I was leaving work yesterday, the crew had returned from their trip and and there were plenty of fish to be had. So I headed North where Mr. Lung most generously loaded me up with beautiful fillets. It was good to catch up with the Captain as I proceeded to partake in the beverages that were offered. During our conversation I was shocked to find out that while everyone made it back,NOT everyone made it back in one piece! Seems someone had a close encounter with a monstrous cod (or a cod jig I don't remember) and before you knew it it was a matter of life and death at sea!......But I digress. After heading home,a couple of hours later while preparing fish for dinner I get another call. Mr. TBob was on the line and for the second time in one day I was generously offered a pile of fillets. I had to pass on this offer as I was already well taken care of in this department but I told him that I appreciated it nonetheless............Thanks fellas!

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:59 am

mac636

Sounds like a good trip overall.
What, no pool winner?

No Mac...neither of us managed to score any cash....even though there were 3 different pools each day.

Been a while, good seeing you Carp, hopefully we can get out on the water fairly soon and do some fishing now that things are on the slow side for me at the moment.

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:09 am

I broke my camera on the first day so not many pics

Heading out

Cooler of death

tbob haddock

me Hake

tbob doing what he does best

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:46 am

knew you'd get the old bear hibernating.............Too funny! Very Happy

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:53 am

The Lung is very very lucky I cannot find my cable to download pics(am in the process of moving) because there are some great pics I wanted to share with all you Lunglovers.

I did notice that he neglected to mention that Mr.tbobber was HIGH HOOK both dayz!...even with hooks in my arm and the second day being in a Percocet semi-coma still had a slight advantage over my good buddy.I am sure he will claim something like the skipper was putting fish in my box or some other bullchit story.Please dont believe it.

He did catch a couple of good size hake but who cares its dog food.

He will have his chance for redemption very soon.Next trip is Sept.28th.

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:58 pm

You go boy....you wanna dig into the archives...I will be happy to oblige Laughing

As for "high hook"...I guess you are more full of chit than I have come to realize...you do realize the fish the captain and the guy fishing next to you put in your cooler because they felt sorry for you does not really count as your catch? Rolling Eyes
I figured you would play the wounded warrior routine as well with a self inflicted injury.
At any rate it is always a pleasure out fishing you Mr tbob you're great company even if you are a sore loser Very Happy

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:31 pm

LOL...Well done Lunger......didnt expect anything less from you.
No need to dig into archives....old newz. So until next time I will let this one alone. And yes always looking forward to our next excellent adventure. We shall see how many haddock you put in the box on the 28th!!!

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:44 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links