If you want to learn more about carp fishing check out the gathering hosted by Connecticut Outfitters at Batterson Park Pond this Sunday May 6th from 11am - Dusk

Come one, come all. There is room for everyone and you don't need to be an expert to hook into the biggest freshwater fighter in the state! Giant Carp in Batterson are a "common" occurrence. This event is a "pot-luck" sharing meal, so bring a dish to add to the table. Starts at 11am at the corner of Batterson and 2 mile roads. Parking is limited, so drop your stuff off and then go park on a side street. If you are a novice and have any questions, just call Gary at the store. I will have a limited number of loaner set ups available too. Stop in to sign up or call the store at 860-571-8986.

Posted Fri May 04, 2012 7:23 pm

I stopped in this morning to drop off some coffees to friends of mine that where bass fishing you had a pretty good turn out bye the look of it what was the big 1 for the day?

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi all I have caught many carp by mistake in the past but yesterday I was at thompson dam fishing CT for the first time and couldnt locate anything, Im not new to this as i owned my own proshop and fished over 45 years. anyone have any insight on this lake? Im posting this here couse what i did come across was carp over 20 lbs and larger jumping clear out of the water nice to see but not what i was looking for.

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links