Had a great day at Ball pond, Thought I might share my fishing report. After a slow start we spotted bedded fish close to shore. Landed a couple real big mammas. Read the full report at

www.roeboatfishing.com

Posted Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:29 am

Why should I go to another site to read a fishing report?? This is a fishing site with all the bells and whistles for posting a fishing report. WTF?

Posted Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:30 am

YEAH WHAT HE SAID! Very Happy

Posted Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Wow guys no harm ment! I just didn't feel like blogging twice.

Posted Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:50 pm

there's always "copy/paste"

Posted Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Speaking for myself here, maybe some others but I don't know that for sure though. I do what I can to participate and contribute to this site. In the past there have been people who join only to promote their own site/business. I do not know if that is your intention or not but me personally, I don't like that sort of thing. I admit that this is not the only place I look for information and try to learn new things but this site is my "go to",my home base if you will. It's not the biggest or the flashiest or the most popular for that matter but it is a straight forward, no non-sense way to learn from other fisherman, share what I've learned and yes I've even made some pretty good friends here. Dave O. has done a really good job of keeping the clutter to a minimum without being an overbearing,know it all A-hole like ALOT of site owners/moderators can be but if something slips by his attention there are people here who will address it. RBF we all encourage you to participate here and become part of our community if that is what you'd like to do. We just found it fishy that your very first post contains a link to another site.

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:02 am

Thanks for the explanation Carp13. I understand your point. I Definatly agree that Dave O has done a great job with this website, ive seen many sites like this on the internet, and this is the only one i was moved to join!
As far as linking to my sight, that is my home base, where i blog regularly, and i feel that i have something worth sharing with fellow ct fisherman. I did not intend to take away from this website by adding a link to my own, rather add to it! Infact, my web designer has told me, one of the primary ways that Google, Bing, And yahoo rate websites is by how many links to and from the page exsist. Its all about social media! My sight has a link to this site as well!
So definatly no harm ment! I appreciate the explanation, hope to continue to contribute to this online community!

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:32 am

This is a great site! But, question: What is the purpose of the "Website" line in our profile pages? Are we expected to enter "CTFishFinder", designating us as CT fishermen in the USFishFinder community, or are we, in fact, expected to enter our own websites, such as Roeboat's? What Roeboat said regarding internet search engines is true. one of the primary ways that Google, Bing, And yahoo rate websites is by how many links to and from the page exsist

You can enroll in classes and go to seminars that discuss only this. Good looking out, Roeboat, adding a CTFishFinder link to your page.

Fine website, and I fine day on Ball Pond.

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:13 am

Or you can just quit being so lazy click on the mans link and see what it has to say

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:01 pm

FNG........................post is over 13 months old.

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:34 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links