"Get Hooked on Connecticut"

Free Member Sign Up!
Already a Member? Login Here.
Add to Favorites

CT Fish Finder Forum Index
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 

Any fisherman looking for a "boat buddy"?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CT Fish Finder Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funnybone113
Baitfish Rank

Total Points: 5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject: Any fisherman looking for a "boat buddy"? Reply with quote

If anyone is interested in someone to help pay costs to fish as well as to go to spots I am willing to discuss. If you also have a boat you want to sell contact me.
dawndiaz
Brook Trout Rank

Total Points: 25

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Any fisherman looking for a "boat buddy"? Reply with quote

funnybone113 wrote:
If anyone is interested in someone to help pay costs to fish as well as to go to spots I am willing to discuss. If you also have a boat you want to sell contact me.

where are you located? Looking for a fishing buddy who is willing to show a newbie like me how to fish for fluke from Bluff Point, Groton.
carp13
Striped Bass Rank

Total Points: 1546

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure who on this thread has a boat and who doesn't but I have a 19' run about with a thirsty 140 two-stoke. Been fishing the Ct River the last few weekends but I will be putting it down near New London either this weekend or next. I fish for whatever is biting from Watch Hill to Old Saybrook. Stripers, blues, fluke, sea bass, scup, blackfish, whatever. I fish till blackfish is over, usually first week of December. On occasion I would be interested in splitting the cost of gas with someone and if we jive, maybe do it more often. Disclaimer: I drink beer, I smoke like a chimney when fishing and I use profanity regularly. Also I fish The Race, not for the faint of heart in a 19 foot vessel. I live in Manchester. Can PM me if interested. Smile
angryjohn
Striped Bass Rank

Total Points: 1210

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I wish this offer was out while I still lived there. Great opportunity to learn from one of the best striper guys around!!!
carp13
Striped Bass Rank

Total Points: 1546

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No where near the best John but thanks. I just put in as much time as I can.
martinmc
Baitfish Rank

Total Points: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: Any fisherman looking for a "boat buddy"? Reply with quote

funnybone113 wrote:

not sure if you have found a good partner yet or not.
Am super interested in getting a good fish finder with good scanning abilities and easy to understand.
Ideally I prefer fresh water fishing in not too cold environment.
kayak is not really my preference, a boat with a little bit of shelter is what I find more good.

Now and then accidents news about kayaks is quite discouraging.
Anyways, am going to buy a fish finder from this Guide..

If someone is interested let me know. We can sum up the budget to get a better scanner.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CT Fish Finder Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: