with the holiday weekend on,i ended up with 2 days off,this morning i asked kassie if se wanted to go down to the pond and fish.she got all exciteded and wanted her pole.i told her first we had to find som worms and ask grandma for a bowl.she did and we went out to find some worms.in no-time we had a couple dozen.so we got her pole,and she got in her wagon and we headed down.when we got to the pond,i baited her hook,which she handed me a worm,and i casted it out and handed her the pole.with in minutes the bobber was down and i tolded her to reel,which she did.it was putting up a fight and kassie was asking for help,so i held onto the pole and helped her reel it in,

it ended up being a 3 lbs bass,she was nuts but didnt want to touch it being it was almost the same size as her

so she said bye to the big mouth bass,and we put another worm on and i casted out again,and handed her the pole.again within minutes down the bobber went,this time i didnt have to tell her anything,she started reeling,again she asked for help,so i did the same thing,another nice one a 2 lb bass

we caught a few small bass and many bluegill

we spent about and hour and a half befor the worms ran out,she was all excited to tell grandma ansd show her the picture she ran all the way home

Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:04 pm

That a way Gramps....Good Times!

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Whoohooo! Very Happy

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:49 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links